[xsd-users] FW: map files and extended types...

Dingelstad, John john.dingelstad at dhv.com
Mon Jul 19 09:55:48 EDT 2010

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I have considered C++ Tree, but given the fact that I get XML files
which can be >1GB in size, it's just not going to work as I sooner or
later will hit the 3GB barrier on windows. Therefore, I went with C++
Parser as it allows me to process and discard each dataset that has been
retrieved from the input file.

I'll haven't looked at Hybrid as it was/seems to be targeted towards
embedded applications.

John

DISCLAIMER