[xsd-users] Error while compiling generated code with clang

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Dec 16 08:33:20 EST 2010

Hi Adrien,

Adrien Chauve <adrien.chauve at gmail.com> writes:

> It seems that clang complains for a good reason. I've just got some really
> interesting answers from the clang mailing list.

Thanks for letting us know. Also, what would be really interesting to
know is whether this, IMO strange, restriction is preserved in C++-x0.

In any case, the fixes should be fairly straightforward and we will
implement them before the next release of XSD (cland-2.8 is still not
in the Debian repository and the version I installed from Ubuntu is
dysfunctional).