[xsd-users] Error while compiling generated code with clang

Adrien Chauve adrien.chauve at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:12:38 EST 2010

Hi Boris,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 14:33, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>wrote:

> Thanks for letting us know. Also, what would be really interesting to
> know is whether this, IMO strange, restriction is preserved in C++-x0.

I suppose it will be preserved, because the latter quotation is still
present in the last draft of C++0x (see paper 27/11/2010, n3225).

> In any case, the fixes should be fairly straightforward

Yes :)

> and we will
> implement them before the next release of XSD (cland-2.8 is still not
> in the Debian repository and the version I installed from Ubuntu is
> dysfunctional).

Ok. I also compiled the trunk version of clang and I didn't got any problem
so far (also using v2.8).

If you don't have a working clang, another solution would be to compile in
strict mode with intel C++ (as it also complains).

Adrien