[xsd-users] Having trouble with NMTOKENS

Gerard Lanois gerard at lanois.com
Mon Apr 9 14:37:51 EDT 2007

I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a pre-release binary
with the fix.

I am in complete agreement with your second paragraph.  This was
a contrived example just to demonstrate the problem.  My "real"
schema is big and complicated, and has more appropriate usage
of NMTOKENS.

Thanks for your help!

-Gerard