[xsd-users] --suppress-parsing generates compiler errors

Glenn Nieuwenhuyse glenn.nieuwenhuyse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:35:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm using xsd to generate C++ code from a given xsd file. I first used the
following command line string:

xsd cxx-tree --generate-inline --generate-serialization --generate-ostream
--parts 4 filename.xsd

This works fine however I don't need the parsing code and would like to
reduce the size of the code generated by using the --suppress-parsing
option. The code generation works fine but when I try to compile I get
compiler errors. Due to the fact that it still tries to use a constructor
containing a DOMelement which is normally only needed in case you use the
parsing code.

Has anybody experienced this already or know a work around for this.

Kind regards,

Glenn.