[odb-users] Internal Compiler Error in ODB 2.5.0-b.9 with Boost Profile

Brian Coggins becoggins at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:44:12 EST 2019

Thanks for this.  I updated libodb-boost, but something is still unhappy.  The ODB-generated header has this line:

#if ODB_BOOST_VERSION != 2046000 // 2.5.0-b.10

which is tripping things up.  I’m guessing that libodb and libodb-boost are now out of sync?  Is there a way to get them back in sync, or should I just uninstall everything and start over with the current staged?

Brian