[odb-users] Internal Compiler Error in ODB 2.5.0-b.9 with Boost Profile

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 19 09:53:31 EST 2019

Brian Coggins <becoggins at hotmail.com> writes:

> #if ODB_BOOST_VERSION != 2046000 // 2.5.0-b.10
>
> I’m guessing that libodb and libodb-boost are now out of sync? Is there
> a way to get them back in sync, or should I just uninstall everything
> and start over with the current staged?

No, that's our bug. We are in the middle of a build2 release which will
also include the latest beta for ODB. I will make sure this is fixed
there. Shouldn't be more than a few days.

In the meantime you can patch:

  $config.install.root/include/odb/boost/version.hxx

by adding:

#define ODB_BOOST_VERSION     2046000
#define ODB_BOOST_VERSION_STR "2.5.0-b.10"