[odb-users] Internal Compiler Error in ODB 2.5.0-b.9 with Boost Profile

Brian Coggins becoggins at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:40:27 EST 2019

That update seems to have solved the sigfault problem!

However, do you have an updated odb-boost somewhere?  The headers in /usr/local/include/odb/boost aren’t getting updated by bpkg and are still stuck at b3.  bpkg can’t find an odb-boost package when I try to do it by hand, and I’m getting "incompatible odb interface version detected” when I attempt to compile against the old 2.5.0-b.3 headers.

The only problem I encountered when upgrading b9 to b11 was that the “bpkg uninstall --all --recursive” step in the instructions removes the ODB libraries, and that kills bpkg (which can’t find the ODB dylib).  So I had to reinstall build2 at that point.

Brian