[odb-users] #pragma view pointer() ignored on Windows

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri May 29 11:11:07 EDT 2015

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <axel50397 at gmail.com> writes:

> It’s happening only on Windows, while on OSX there is no error. If
> it was a patch problem, I would have had the same error on OSX, right?

Yes, that's a valid point. Then it must be some setup issue on
Windows. Try the following steps:

1. Confirm that the -odb.hxx file contains the view_traits
   specialization for the view in question (and it typedef's
   QSharedPointer as its object_pointer).

2. Make sure that this -odb.hxx file is actually the one that
   gets found by the compiler. For that, temporarily remove
   the file and verify that compilation now ends with a compiler
   error.