[odb-users] QOdbList with QSharedPointer

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:41:45 EST 2014

Hi Boris,

On 6 novembre 2014 at 08:16:16, Boris Kolpackov (boris at codesynthesis.com(mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com)) wrote:

> What you are trying to do is perform the database update operation on
> a container. This tells me that you have a pretty fundamental lack of
> understanding of how change-tracking containers work in ODB.

I must say that yes, I tried to perform an operation on a container. I understood that it’s only on “objects”. But I’m loading a list of objects in a container, so it’s also what I need to do.

> Also, if updating containers individually is really what you are
> after, then the right mechanism to achieve this in ODB is object
> sections (Chapter 9).

I’ll read that part, thanks. I didn’t get the use of section, clearly, but now I will.
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n’utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).