[odb-users] QOdbList with QSharedPointer

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Nov 6 02:08:43 EST 2014

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <adnan at rihan.fr> writes:

> if (!(persisted = MasterController::inst()->em()->update(this->m_catList))) {

What you are trying to do is perform the database update operation on
a container. This tells me that you have a pretty fundamental lack of
understanding of how change-tracking containers work in ODB.

So I would suggest that you re-read the relevant parts of the manual.
Also, if updating containers individually is really what you are
after, then the right mechanism to achieve this in ODB is object
sections (Chapter 9).