[odb-users] Minor bug in odb-examples-2.3.0

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Nov 11 01:29:03 EST 2013

Hi Chalathip,

Chalathip Thumkanon <chalathip at gmail.com> writes:

> However, I found that the test is actually passed, no exception is caught.
> The problem is that in every "driver.cxx", there is no "return 0;"
> statement in main function.

The standard behavior for main() is to return 0 if there is no explicit
return statement. So I doubt it is that. Can you try to run the example
manually and see if you can get any additional clues as to why it is
failing? Maybe it is the schema creation part that fails?

> Thank you very much for your great opensource software.

You are welcome. I am glad you are enjoying it!