[odb-users] Schema evolution

Stath, Paul PStath at Axxcelera.com
Tue Jul 30 14:27:39 EDT 2013

Boris --

Looking back at previous mailing list messages, you indicated that "schema evolution" would be in the next version of ODB.

I'm interested if you could provide more information on how schema evolution will be performed.
I would like to make sure that we are positioned to make changes to the database schema with ODB.

You indicated a possible release date of sometime near end of July?
If you have something you are willing to call beta, I'd be willing to test it.

--
Paul Stath
Axxcelera Broadband Wireless