[odb-users] problem with sqlite compilation on windows for android

Lidia Kalinovsky lidia at lemur-soft.com
Mon Jul 15 09:34:46 EDT 2013

Hello Boris,

Replacing files did the work - thanks you again. I'll report to SQLite
asap.

Now I am trying to compile libodb-sqlite and get the following error during
configure:

./configure CXXFLAGS="-Os" CPPFLAGS="-I/tmp/android/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/tmp/android/lib" --disable-shared
--host=arm-linux-androideabi --prefix=/tmp/android

 config.lt: creating libtool
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking for the pthreads library -lpthread... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... yes
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... -D_REENTRANT
checking for __thread keyword... yes
checking for libsqlite3... no
configure: error: libsqlite3 is not found; consider using CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS
to sp
ecify its location

Just for case : it seems me that files are ok and are at correct location -
see below:

Lidia at Lidia-PC /cygdrive/v/ThirdParty/odb/libodb-sqlite/libodb-sqlite-2.2.2$
ls /tmp/android/include/
sqlite3.h  sqlite3ext.h

Lidia at Lidia-PC /cygdrive/v/ThirdParty/odb/libodb-sqlite/libodb-sqlite-2.2.2$
ls /tmp/android/lib/
libodb.a  libodb.la  libsqlite3.a  libsqlite3.la  libsqlite3.lai

Lidia at Lidia-PC /cygdrive/v/ThirdParty/odb/libodb-sqlite/libodb-sqlite-2.2.2
$

Attached config.log

ndk build is: android-ndk-r8e.

Could you advice please ?