[odb-users] Support for Visual Studio 2005

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jul 4 08:56:11 EDT 2013

Hi Daniele,

Daniele Tamino <daniele.tamino at gmail.com> writes:

> Does anybody know if the code generated by ODB will compile with VS2005?

Based on feedback from other users, I believe ODB does not currently
work with VS 2005 (and we do not officially support this compiler).

Having said that, we keep getting requests for this support. Today
I received a set of patches from one of the ODB users who managed
to make it work with 2005. Tomorrow I am going to try to apply them,
generate VS 2005 project/solutions for the test suite, and see how
far I can get. I will keep you posted.