[odb-users] Support for Visual Studio 2005

Daniele Tamino daniele.tamino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:55:12 EDT 2013

Hi there,

I'm evauating ODB for a internal project at our company. For one reason or
for the other, even though we'll be targeting gcc/mingw mostly, we are
stuck with Visual Studio 2005, if we need to use a microsoft compiler
instead.

Does anybody know if the code generated by ODB will compile with VS2005?

-Daniele

--
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.” —Benjamin Franklin