[odb-users] Prepared statement feature

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 29 11:20:15 EDT 2012

Hi Paul,

Stath, Paul <pstath at axxcelera.com> writes:

> I'll be happy to test this, but probably can't put any time towards
> it until early Nov.

We just published 2.2.0.a1 pre-release which includes prepared statement
support:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-announcements/2012/000020.html

> I would be happy to simply use git to download the source, just let me
> know the branch name where the prepared query work can be found.

There is actually some extra steps required to "bootstrap" the git code
to get to the state that you find in the distribution. In particular,
the autotools and VC++ projects are auto-generated and are not maintained
in the git repository. If you are interested in details, see the INSTALL-GIT
file.