[odb-users] Prepared statement feature

Stath, Paul pstath at axxcelera.com
Fri Oct 19 12:49:35 EDT 2012

Boris --

The documentation looks good.

I think that being able to register a factory method elegantly solves the
only objection I had about your design.

I'll be happy to test this, but probably can't put any time towards it until early Nov.

I'm building ODB from the release source tar-ball.
I would be happy to simply use git to download the source, just let me know the branch name
Where the prepared query work can be found.

Thanks.

-- Paul