[odb-users] ODB 2.1.0 - absolute include paths

cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler uwe.kindler at cetoni.de
Mon Oct 1 09:56:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I just noticed that ODB 2.1.0 compiler generates absoulte include paths
in xxx-odb.h files while older ODB versions simply added the header file
without any path.

Here an old version of my WellPlateType-odb.h file:

#include "WellPlateType.h"

And here the new version generated from ODB 2.1.0:

#include "C:/usl/env/qt/qtlabb/items/WellPlateType.h"

Is there an ODB compiler option to toggle between these two versions?
The problem is, that we generate the files only if something changed -
so not on every build. That means the generated files are also checked
into out version control system. But this now only works if all
developers do a checkout of the project into the exact same location.

So is there any switch - maybe I missed it in the ODB compiler
documentation?

Thank you and kind regards,

Uwe Kindler