[odb-users] Would you like tell me how to compile the odb-compiler in vc9.0

郝大功 haodate at 126.com
Fri Jan 13 17:14:50 EST 2012

Dear Boris:

Thanks for your reply and I also want to ask you about the efficiency of the odb:

 As the odb allow application to use relation data base, it should access the data base tables using SQL I guess. if it is true, what about it's efficency if I use it to store CAD graphic element? As in my application I use the pesistence data base as catched object pool. in this way, it is unnecessary for the application to known whether the data is in disk or in memory and larguantity graphic elements can be handled.

Thanks a lot and best wishes to you.
You realy provide a great products and thanks for your construction work.
Hao Dagong,
Beijing, China