[odb-users] ODB Help with qualifier ID and object id

Вячеслав Спиридонов art at it-gen.net
Mon May 23 09:39:08 EDT 2011

Hi, Boris Kolpackov.

Thank you for help and we will wait next release of ODB.

Also we have one more question.
Please give an example the recommended behaviour for a situation when
there is no necessity for a separate field which contains value object
id. As qualifier id is obligatory it is necessary to enter redundancy
into structure of tables for which the concept object id basically is
not necessary.

Thanks for your answer.