[xsd-users] Help with c++ parser from xsd:users. Writting in the xml file

Pablo Cobreros begeta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:44:47 EST 2013

Greetings!

I’m working with c++ parser. I have to read an xml file, change some values
and after that write in the xml with the new values.

I have read the entire C++/Parser Mapping Getting Started Guide and I have
no problems reading from my xml file.

However, I can not undestand how to write in the xml file. I have been
looking, trying to understand how to create the code for writting.

Could you please send me an example explaining how to write in a xml file.
If there is already an example in the started guide I would appreciate an
explanation about how to do it and its localization.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Pablo. (Spain)