[xsd-users] Help with c++ parser from xsd:users. Writting in the xml file

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Nov 19 08:02:40 EST 2013

Hi Pablo,

Please don't send multiple copies of the same email. One is enough.

Pablo Cobreros <begeta at gmail.com> writes:

> However, I can not undestand how to write in the xml file. I have been
> looking, trying to understand how to create the code for writting.

C++/Parser, as the name suggests, only supports XML parsing. If you
also need XML serialization, then you may want to consider using
C++/Tree instead. Another option is to use XSD/e instead of XSD,
which, besides the C++/Parser mapping, also provides C++/Serializer.