[xsd-users] Can't parse root element with xmlns attribute.

Erasmo Aguilera eaguilerai at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 13:59:30 EST 2013

Hi Boris,

You're right, I wouldn't use it. I included it because I was making tests
with both Xerces and Expat. That way I avoided the nuisance of putting and
quitting the option.

It must be a subtlety. If you didn't before, maybe you should try to make a
test with the exact same components I gave you at the beginning (i.e., files
and XSD command). If you already did it, then only God will know what
happened.

Thanks a lot.

Erasmo.