[xsd-users] VS rules files

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Jun 13 13:51:56 EDT 2008

Hi Thierry,

Seegers, Thierry <Thierry.Seegers at am.sony.com> writes:

> Another thing I noticed that you may want to fix: additional command
> lines options for the project get duplicated at the file level.
>
> For instance, I've added the following options in Project
> Properties->C++/Tree Mapping Rule->Command Line->Additional options
>

> --accessor-regex /interface/interface_/ --modifier-regex
> /interface/interface_/ --include-with-brackets
>

> If I then look at the Properties panel of an individual schema file, in
> C++/Tree Mapping Rule->Command Line->All options, I see the following:
>

> xsd.exe cxx-tree  --output-dir generated --hxx-suffix .h --cxx-suffix
> .cpp --ixx-suffix .i --fwd-suffix -fwd.h --char-type wchar_t
> --generate-polymorphic --generate-intellisense --accessor-regex
> /interface/interface_/ --modifier-regex /interface/interface_/
> --include-with-brackets   --accessor-regex /interface/interface_/
> --modifier-regex /interface/interface_/ --include-with-brackets

I tried to reproduce this but couldn't. I added --include-with-brackets
in the "Additional options" field in the project-wide C++/Tree Mapping
Rule tab. I then opened the same tab for a particular schema and there
I see single --include-with-brackets option in the "All options" field.
I assume that your "Additional options" field in the schema-specific
configuration is empty?

BTW, the easier way to escape the 'interface' name is to use the
--reserved-name option:

--reserved-name interface