[xsd-users] Cross-compiling xsd

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteuseng.com
Thu May 16 07:06:07 EDT 2013

We are trying to use xsd in a cross-compile environment. The target system is slower than the host, so what we really want to do is to compile and run xsd on the local host, and then compile and run the tests on the target system. I don't see any easy way to do this, other than to run make on the host, and then to manually change the configuration-dynamic.make files before running make test on the target system. Is there a way that doesn't require manual changes to the configuration-dynamic.make files, so we don't have to hardcode deep knowledge of the build system in our scripts?

Ray Lischner,
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff
133 National Business Pkwy, Ste 150     t. 443.539.3448
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701            c. 410.854.9787
rlischner at proteuseng.com                f. 443.539.3370