[xsd-users] [xsdtree] Inheritance elements order

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:28:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have basically the same problem than there:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10263478/is-it-possible-to-use-inheritance-in-xsd-with-variable-element-order

The answer suggest that a new xsd standard, v1.1, allows inheritance with
xs:all and that would solve my problem.
He also says that the last xerces code does take account of theses
possibilities.

As xsd tree is based on xerces, I assume that it makes my problem solved
implicitely...unless xsdtree is using a recent version of xerces.
So my question simply is: is xsdtree up to date with xerces to allow me to
use xs:all in both base and extended types?

Thanks

Joel Lamotte