[xsd-users] [XSD] Mac binaries compatibility problem

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Oct 14 06:59:44 EDT 2011

Hi Jose,

Jose <jc.fernandez.navarro at gmail.com> writes:

> That classes uses some functions located in /usr/include/rpc/xdr.h
>
> They are called in the way :  xdr_uint8  ....xdr_uint16..... and so on
>
> But those are the names used in Linux systems, in Mac my xdr.h uses these
> names :
>
> xdr_u_int8....and so on.

Seems BSD (on which MacOS X is based) had to be different here as well.

Anyways, I have committed a fix that works around these differences. You
can also get it for XSD 3.3.0:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/xsd/xsd-3.3.0-macosx-xdr.tar.bz

Simply override the files in the binary XSD distribution with the ones
in the archive and everything should work fine.