[xsd-users] Re: FpML output is not being produced properly

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue May 3 09:26:04 EDT 2011

Hi Cuneyt,

Cuneyt.Karadag at akbank.com <Cuneyt.Karadag at akbank.com> writes:

> Actually I have removed all "xercesc::" parts even from the libxsd files.

You also need to change code that references XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE.

> My generated .cc sources could not be compiled if I would not remove them.

Yes, because you are using a non-standard Xerces-C++ configuration with
namespaces disabled.

> According to second way of your solution I should fix the XSD runtime
> library (libxsd) myself not to use Xerces-C++ namespaces. Obviously I
> could not understand how to do it.
>
> Could you please explain it more detail?

As I mentioned in my previous email we don't support this configuration
and if you decide to use it, you will have to figure things out on your
own.