[xsd-users] [C++/Parser] Passing arguments to the document parser

Alessandro Carpi alessandro.carpi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:18:21 EST 2011

Hello people,

I am using C++/Parser and I have a simple question: is there a way to pass a
specific argument to the document parser, it will be visible from my
callbacks ?

I have a data structure that is filled outside the code implementing my
parser, but I need to use such structure in order to verify if informations
read from the XML are consistent with what I should expect.

For instance, such data structure contains a list of possibile names. When
an attribute "name" was parsed I must check if the value is present into
this names' list.

Thank you very much,
--
--