[xsd-users] C++/Tree parsing: expected element exception query

Jeff Clements jclements at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 22:14:03 EST 2011

When attempting to parse an XML document using a C++/Tree generated parser,
I get an Expected Element exception that looks like this:

Exception: expected element my.name.space#minimized

The "my.name.space"  namespace, I believe, is properly formatted (as I get
an unexpected exception if I modify it in any way), so I'm wondering what
other checks are being performed that could cause the exception to be
thrown?  Also, what is the significance of the "minimized" message?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jeff