[xsd-users] CityGML reader

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jan 11 06:27:36 EST 2010

Hi,

<youngerking1985 at gmail.com> writes:

> I want to read CityGML file in VS2005. I have download Citygml-1.0.0.zip
> from http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Schemas/CityGML, however, I don't know
> how to compile it in VS2005, Could you help me?

I have updated this file to also include Microsoft batch file that can
be used to compile the schemas. Here is the relevant part from the
updated README file:

To compile the schemas on Microsoft Windows you can use the provide
generate.bat batch file. Edit this file first to set the correct
XSD compiler path. Once the schemas are compiled, the generated
code can be found in the gml\, citygml\, and xs\ directories. To
build the test driver with VC++ you will need to create a VC++
console project and add the generated code as well as the
driver.cxx and xml-schema-custom.cxx files to it.