[xsd-users] Returning data by criteria

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Feb 26 11:42:04 EST 2010

Hi Bidski,

Bidski <bidski at bigpond.net.au> writes:

> I cant even compile the performance example on my pc, for a number of
> reasons.
>
> 1) Cant open the file with ios_base::failbit); set.
>
> 2) Apparently 4,294,967,295 bytes is an invalid allocation size, so
> therefore I am unable to allocate the memory for the char pointer. (using
> file test5k.xml)

Those don't sound like compilation errors, rather the runtime ones
(if they were indeed compilation errors, can you should the compiler
diagnostics).

I also tried to build and run this example using VC++ 2010 RC1 with
Xerces-C++ 3.1.0 and XSD 3.3.0.b1. Everything builds and runs without
any problems.