[xsd-users] Returning data by criteria

Bidski bidski at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 23 04:28:36 EST 2010

Hi Boris,

I cant even compile the performance example on my pc, for a number of
reasons.

1) Cant open the file with ios_base::failbit); set.

2) Apparently 4,294,967,295 bytes is an invalid allocation size, so
therefore I am unable to allocate the memory for the char pointer. (using
file test5k.xml)

Still looking for a memory profiling tool.....

Bidski