[xsd-users] Compiling CSTA XSD files

Batya Hacohen bbhacohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:35:06 EDT 2009

Hi Boris,

Sorry about the CC I did reply and not reply-all.
I was compiling the the file with the following:

"C:\Program Files\CodeSynthesis XSD 3.2\bin\xsd" cxx-tree
--root-element-none  --anonymous-regex "#.* .* (.+)/(.+)#$1_$2#"
--root-element-all --namespace-map
http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed4=CSTA4--generate-serialization
 --generate-inline  --output-dir ".\src"
"$(InputPath)"
Now I see that I did it with --root-element-none :-(

Thanks a lot Boris