[xsd-users] error c1001 mcs1.cpp line 2701

Karim Shaban kshaban at cmu.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:53:54 EST 2009

Hi,

I am seeing this weird compile error using XSD 3.0, VC 7.1. I narrowed it down to line 51 on tree\exceptions.hxx:

currently it reads:
value operator () {return _v}.

this causes the visual c++ 2003 compiler to ICE.

if I change the line to the following, everything compiles just fine:
bool operator== (value v) const { return v==v_; }

Is this a known issue with XSD 3.0 / VC7.1? I cannot change the compiler I am using, and I really dont want to change my XSD headers.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
P.S: My code compiles fine on Linux (using GCC).