[xsd-users] .if-then else and for-each next constructs in schema

vherard at alphasqr.com vherard at alphasqr.com
Mon Aug 17 11:13:55 EDT 2009

   I realize that native xml does not have conditional logic, but I'   seen some post where people have added extension to xml.

   In an case I'm simply looking for a way to do in-memory XML tree    modification such as doing some simple branching logic based on some
   return   = 50%;   want to branch    different part of   having to resort to w   document. Is this asking too mu