[xsd-users] serialization without pretty print

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Aug 1 10:01:15 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Mark Stevens <Mark.Stevens at dtn.com> writes:

> I am also interested in switching off pretty print dynamically.
> Per the message below, it appears that a patch was made in version
> 3.1.1.
>
> Do you have a release date for a Solaris sparc bin release with this
> patch included?

The tentative release date for 3.1.1 is mid-September. There is
going to be a beta release for 3.1.1 end of next week. We can
build a SPARC binary if you would like to test/use it.

Also note that the patch only affects headers in the XSD runtime
(libxsd) so it is possible to apply this patch and use the stock
XSD 3.1.0 compiler binaries.