Fwd: Re: [xsd-users] Lines numbers after parsing

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jul 11 12:48:36 EDT 2007

Hi Jon,

Jon D <tyrecius13 at yahoo.com> writes:

> I've only tested it under Windows XP using VC++ 7.1. I will try to
> reproduce it under linux and the latest SVN after I remove the last
> little bits of xsd (your nifty auto_ptrs). If I can still reproduce it
> I'll submit it as a bug.

Thanks for the test case. I tried it on the SVN head and the bug is
still there. Because I had to modify your test case (some function
signatures have changed for 3.0.0), I also submitted the bug report:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1722

> That will be a handy workaround until the core bug gets fixed.

It is also more efficient since there is no copying involved.