[xsd-users] Compile error on generated code with CXXFLAGS = -pedantic

Jeroen N. Witmond jnw at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 9 15:48:34 EST 2007

Greetings,

I like to compile all my c++ sources with g++ option -pedantic (together
with -W -Wall). When used on generated code, this results in "error: ISO
C++ does not support 'long long'" on these lines:
  typedef long long long_;
  typedef unsigned long long unsigned_long;
  typedef long long integer;
in namespace xml_schema.

I know I can hack around it by deleting these lines from the output of
`xsd cxx-tree --generate-xml-schema schema.xsd` and using that everywhere
else, but is there a better way to get around this?

Kind regards,

Jeroen.