[xsd-users] :: Segmentation fault ::

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Feb 22 12:11:32 EST 2006

Hi,

galathaea galathaea <galathaea at gmail.com> writes:

> i am building a project
>   with xsd
> that i want to compile
>   on both macosx (gcc 4.0.0 - osx 10.4.4)
>   and linux (gcc 2.96 - kernel 2.4.18)
>
> i understand the linux doesn't meet the minimum gcc version
>   (i will be upgrading everything - including kernel - in a few weeks)

The kernel version does not matter for xsd. You will definitely have
to upgrade g++ though. Both 3.4.4 and 4.0.1 are known to work (we
build using these versions).

> but are there any known difficulties on the macosx?

None that we are aware of. Apple's g++ 4.0.0 should work just fine.
If you run into any problems please let me know and we will resolve
them.