[xsd-users] Request for binaries for the hp NonStop OSS platform...

Brock, Stuart x66259 Stuart_Brock at adp.com
Wed Dec 6 17:32:18 EST 2006

I wanted to download XSD, but the binaries are not available for the system
that I want to run XSD on.  This is not surprising as the system I am using
is rather obscure.  Once known as the Tandem, the architecture is now owned
by hp and is known as NonStop OSS.  I doubt that you will be able to supply
binaries for this system.  However, if I could get the source code, I would
gladly port XSD to the NonStop platform.

Thank you for your assistance,

Stu