[studxml-users] Attribute mapping

Ramisés Martins da Silva ramises.silva at kryptus.com
Mon Jun 19 08:16:10 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to parse an xml with multiple objects with attributes, the thing
is I only need to extract some of them. Here's what I'm trying:

If I use attributes_map I get an exception if I don't treat all the
attributes, I wonder if there isn't a way to disable the throwing so I can
actually just deal with the attributes that I need.

If I use attributes_event I don't get the exception but I can't map the
attributes. I would have to look at each event and extract manually the
attribute within a characters event.

Looking for suggestions,

att.

--