[odb-users] Creating virtual tables

Irvin Josue Hernandez Rivera iherna31 at asu.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:30:32 EST 2023

Thank you for your response.
The underlying DB I am using is Sqlite DB and I am using this db to store
user positions as a Lat Lon. I wanted to add support to the DB for ranged
queries an rtree https://www.sqlite.org/rtree.html
In order for sqlite to create the rtree module the table instantiation need
to be as follows:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE *<name>* USING rtree(*<column-names>*);
I don't think the options pragma allows for this type of table creation