[odb-users] Creating virtual tables

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 27 07:33:43 EST 2023

Irvin Josue Hernandez Rivera <iherna31 at asu.edu> writes:

> I am currently trying to use spatial indexes for some Geospatial lookups
> that I need to implement for a DB in c++. Does odb allow the creation of
> virtual tables with a praga definition?

It's hard to say anything specific since you didn't mention the underlying
database you are using. However, we've recently added support for the
table `options` pragma that allows customizing the table definitions
generated by ODB. Perhaps it will allow you to achieve what you want:

https://git.codesynthesis.com/cgit/odb/odb/commit/?id=5652354aa256426c5ab32c4a1c5687e5509af868