[odb-users] compiling odb library

Phillip Shelton phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au
Fri Mar 11 17:47:56 EST 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your time. I now have a working version of build2.
>C:\compilers\odb_build>bpkg --version
>bpkg 0.14.0
>libbpkg 0.14.0
>libbutl 0.14.0
>Copyright (c) 2014-2021 the build2 authors.
>This is free software released under the MIT license.

I have now tried to follow your last email about odb, and I get the following

>C:\compilers\odb_build\obd-mingw>bpkg build odb-2.5.0-b.21.tar.gz libcutl-1.11.0-b.9.tar.gz libstudxml-1.1.0-b.10.tar.gz
>error: unknown dependency libstudxml ^1.1.0- of package odb
>info: while satisfying odb/2.5.0-b.21

Am I using the wrong libstudxml?
Have I misread the supplied links?

Phillip Shelton
Senior Transport Modeller
Cardno

Phone +61 7 3877 6991
Address Level 11, 515 St Paul's Terrace, Fortitude Valley, 4006 Queensland Australia
Postal Locked Bag 4006, Fortitude Valley 4006
Email phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au  Web www.cardno.com

Cardno operates a quality management system that has been certified to ISO 9001.

This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document for which Cardno warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Cardno.