[odb-users] Pre-compiled binary distribution of odb for Windows

CHEN Yuelin yuelin.chen at hds.leica-geosystems.com
Mon Jul 4 20:39:01 EDT 2022

Hi,

We are using ODB 2.4.0 on windows. We are using Visual Studio 2017 to link ODB library to the application. Now we tried to switch to Visual Studio 2022, and got this linker error:

LINK : fatal error C1047: The object or library file '\ODB\2.4.0\msvc2015_64\libstat\odb-2.4-vc14.lib' was created by a different version of the compiler than other objects like 'C:...'

Can you provide us library built by Visual Studio 2022, or some instruction on how to build it? Thanks.

Regards,
Yuelin