[odb-users] Web http client as database runtime

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.fr
Wed Sep 29 19:34:46 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm writing a stock management app using Qt (currently, only a standalone version using QtSql and Sqlite), and I would like to support a "network mode". The easiest way I thought about would be to use an ORM like ODB and write a database runtime for web calls (GET calls for SELECT, POST/PUT for INSERT/UPDATE, DELETE for DELETE FROM, …).

How would it be feasible to write a different runtime for ODB, and do you think it's a smart approach please?

Thanks for your advices
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN

GPG: D433-5C63 (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)