[odb-users] Compatible versions: ODB +Visual Studio + Boost + SQLite

Special Gunpowder specialgunpowder at outlook.com
Sat Sep 25 13:03:14 EDT 2021

Hello,

I have an app built with:

ODB 2.4.0 (with ODB Boost and ODB-SQLite)
Boost 1.5.6
Visual Studio Professional 2013

I built all the ODB libs, but for Boost I am using downloaded pre-built binaries.

I would like to change to build with Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition.

My question is: what versions of ODB and Boost should I use to maximize compatibility and minimize compilation problems?
Can anyone give me a concrete example of a similar setup using Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition?

Thanks!