[odb-users] Schema Migration not working correctly

Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de
Mon Jun 22 09:15:48 EDT 2020

Ah okay, thanks. I tried it and it worked, but when i use --at-once it generates one header file, I like to use a single changelog file and several header files.

Am 19.06.20, 13:57 schrieb "Boris Kolpackov" <boris at codesynthesis.com>:

    Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de <Tschoche.Jonas at ddv-mediengruppe.de> writes:

    > I tried it also with my project files. I deleted the odb_changelog and
    > run the same command that is executed by cmake and the table is in
    > changelog, but when I run the same command with the next table header
    > and the odb_changelog is exist - it will nothing append to it.

    That is your problem: you are trying to share the same changelog between
    multiple header files.

    You will either need to use separate changelog files or, if you want it
    combined, then you will need to generate the schema for all your headers
    at once; search for the --at-once option in the ODB manual for details
    and examples.